Tickets are now on sale for Tastes of Rutherglen, a progressive feast highlighting the best food and wine of the region. Roam around the wineries, sampling great food and wine matches with a wide range of entertainment and masterclasses. Each winery collaborates with a chef to bring you the best of the North East. Stanton & Killeen have teamed up with Wassim from La Maison with a focus of a full flavoured and fresh menu.
our menu and entertainmentOn both Saturday and Sunday, you can enjoy the music of acoustic duo, Southbound, in the shade our marquee and trees. Enjoy a range of food including:
- Prawn & chicken Vietnamese slaw. Roasted chili aioli, coriander, fried shallots matched with our new 2018 Arinto. $25
- Mexican ‘poke’ bowl. Pulled pork, braised beans, charred corn capsicum & tomato salsa, smashed lime avocado, sour cream, cheese, iceberg, corn chips paired with our signature wine the 2017 The Prince. $25
- Persian Pavlova adorned with white chocolate glaze, shaved halva, pistachios, rose petals & pomegranate with our NV Rutherglen Topaque. $18
- Layered golden pastry Baklava, Middle Eastern syrup, nuts. $5
- Mini Polenta cake, cardamom & lemon syrup, mascarpone. $5
At 11 and 2pm, our winemaker will be hosting a Portuguese Varieties Masterclass featuring some of our most popular and unusual wines. This year we are proud to present our two newest white wines, Alvarinho and Arinto along with our celebrated favourites.
There's plenty of on offer for everyone including children so gather your family and friends for an entertaining gourmet weekend. Download your program guide here.
• Festival Ticket: $20 gets you an entry wristband to access to all the participating venues on both days and a festival glass.
• Shuttle Bus: $27 gives you unlimited access to the hop on/hop off shuttle buses going around the wineries on three different routes. The buses run every 30 minutes so you can get the most out of your day.
• Regional Bus: $37 is the return trip from 10 major regional towns and also includes the shuttle bus.