Enjoy the ultimate foodie day out with gourmet regional fare by Wodonga's best restaurant, La Maison, matched with museum release wines.
Be one of the first to taste our 2016 Jack’s Block straight from the barrel as well as parcels of our blockbuster Durif and complex Prince Reserva. Learn how certain vineyard and winemaking techniques change and highlight particular characteristics and how choice of oak can further enhance the wine in our masterclass and vineyard tour.
Places are strictly limited to this full day experience involving great food and company. It's a great weekend to visit North East Victoria with the Wangaratta Jazz Festival held over the weekend, the Rutherglen ‘Spring Swing’ on the following Monday and the Corowa Races on Melbourne Cup day.
- Taste your way through various barrel samples of the 2016 Jack’s Block, Durif and Prince Reserva, hosted by S&K winemaker’s Andrew Drumm and Joe Warren
- Enjoy the spring sunshine on our lawn with canapés and a glass of bubbles
- Share stories with new friends over a sumptuous lunch held in our Barrel Alley matched with back vintage and new release wines
- All food catered by La Maison Café, rated #1 out of 53 restaurants in Wodonga on Trip Adviser
- See first-hand our Jack’s Block vineyard planted in 1921 and learn about our rejuvenation and bio-diversity techniques with Vineyard Manager, Ruston Prescott
- Finish the day with a cheese and fruit platter in the cellar door gardens paired with our famous fortifieds.
- Take home your own bottle of a unique S&K blend, specially selected from the best parcels for members of the Jack’s Block Lunch group
Charcutiere to Share
Locally sourced cured meats,
House made Venison terrine w. black cherry compote
Peppered beef caparcio, green olive tapenade, truffle oil,
Pork cheek & rabbit rillettes beetroot jam
Manchego, aged cheddar & Roquefort
Assorted pickled vegetables, relish, Rich glen olive oil & crusty breads
Smoked crackling pork belly w. baked baby apples & pears
Slow cooked Middle Eastern lamb, pickled red onion, flat bread, minted labneh
Aromatic pulled chicken on jewelled saffron rice ( nuts, pomegranate, rose petals)
Roasted vegetable medley
Sumac rocket, radish & pomegranate
Cured salmon, witlof, orange, avocado, almond, radicchio
Cherry tomato, basil & olive
House made sweet treats to finish
Middle Eastern baklava w. rosewater & orange blossom syrup
Individual moscato berry jelly
Mini banoffee pie w. salted pretzel
Chocolate dipped strawberries
Jack's Block Lunch
at Stanton & Killeen Wines in Rutherglen
Saturday 29th of October (Melbourne Cup Long Weekend)
Arrive 10am for 10.30am start
$110 per person per ticket
$100 per person for club members
To book, please call the winery on (02) 6032 9457 or leave your details here.